Invest Passively In Real Estate
What Does The American Recovery Fund Do?
- The Fund invests in rental properties across Texas. Our investors receive a share of the rental profit. It’s a time-tested business model that offers a 9% preferred return to our investors – before management sees a penny of the profits.
- The Fund does not depend on price appreciation, tax laws or special incentives for success: only the rental income is needed to support our investors.
- Our Investors will receive an income check every quarter, not a date far in the future.
What Kind Of Properties Does The Fund Invest In?
- The Fund specialized in single-family rental homes with high, market-rate rents. When purchased correctly, these are desirable places to live, and have proven to be low-risk investments.
- Small multifamily properties may be added if they meet criteria.
- The Fund targets properties with a minimum of 10% equity.
How Is This Different From Other Funds?
- Income generated by the Fund is suitable for tax-advantaged accounts such as IRAs; many other funds cannot offer this.
- The Fund is not designed to generate tax losses or other tax benefits.
- Your return is never diluted. It is based solely on the size of your investment; each $100,000 invested pays out $9,000 per year (assuming goals are met).
- Income is paid out as it is earned (quarterly), not deferred to a future date.
Who Is Eligible To Invest?
The Fund is limited to Accredited Investors in accordance with Rule 501 of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933:
- a. A natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million or above, excluding the value of the individual’s primary residence, OR
- b. A natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year.
Potential investors must read the offering documents, including the private placement memorandum, the operating agreement, and all exhibits prior to investing. Investors are subject to review and acceptance by the management of the American Recovery Fund, LLC.
To access our Live Investment Platform, please fill out the form below and our investor liaison, Brian Buhr, will be in contact with you shortly.
This is not an offer of securities. Offers will only be made to accredited investors. Prior to investing, accredited investors must read and attest to understanding the offering documents, including the private placement memorandum, operating agreement, subscription agreement, and all referenced exhibits.